Thursday, May 31, 2007

An example of Devotion

Here is a copy of a instant message one of my piggies sent me.
"Tom Sxxxxxx (5/31/2007 9:17:50 AM): Princess... looks like Your Cerificate has gone through! i really hope so anyway."
"Tom Sxxxxxx(5/31/2007 1:13:36 PM): My gorgeous Princess.... i was planning on giving You a call this afternoon, but i'm sure that the gf is coming down this afternoon. (she's all upset and thinks there is something wrong with our relationship.... blaa blaa...) Wonder if she would be upset if i told her about my Number One Mistress that wants all my money that she thinks is for her? hee hee"




Hey Tommy: I could care less if she's upset you know that. Just keep the amazon gc's and the calls cumming.

Tommy's my ignore slave. This lil idiot calls me. I put the phone down. If he's lucky he gets to listen to me chatting to me friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please princess use me. take all of my money. make me into your lil bitch.

Anonymous said...

Princess: Your bottom is divine.

Anonymous said...

princess be mean to me. Use me like you are using tommy.