Thursday, June 7, 2007

I love prezzies




I just got a email today from one of my suckers. He told me that he had just purchased a necklace for me from amazon.com. Due to his spending on gift certificates, phone calls, and tributes. This dumb fuck has managed to spend his entire pay check on me in a few hours. Every time he went to add money. I'd hang up. He was just too stupid to realize.
Here is a pic of the necklace.

Anyways, I'm so excited. I can't wait for it to arrive. This guy has given me thousands in gift certificates and tributes. I love it!!! Sucker!!!
Click this link so that you can Spend your paycheck on my wishlist too

4 comments:

Meangirlsdummy said...

Dear Princess that guy is sooooo luck to have someone like you, how does one get so blessed.

Anonymous said...

You deserve this and much more. I give myself to you princess.

Anonymous said...

I need to apply for another credit card so that I can spoil you like this. You deserve so much more.

Anonymous said...

princess did you get the necklace. It should have arrived by now. It was my pleasure to spoil you in this way. I simply adore you.