Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My necklace arrived today

So my necklace arrived today. I was so fuckin excited.

It's so funny. I always seem to get the same UPS delivery guy. Today he said your such a lucky girl. Who keeps sending you prezzies? I just smiled and signed for my package. He was cute but he's just a loser ups guy. He can't afford me.

So about my necklace. When I opened the package, I was disappoined. It didn't quite look like the pic. Actually it didn't look at all like the pic. The white gold was really dull. Anyways, I'm pissed. I want another one. I guess I will have to sell this one. Grrrrrrrrr

I did promise to take a pic wearing the damn thing but now. Forget that shit. I want a new one. A completely different one. Sean you will be punished for this. Also, I've sent you a fine.

Sean you stupid fucktard I want you to replace it. Get this One right Here instead!!!!!

1)Also, pay the fine cuntwad. Do it asap!
2)Call me asap.
3)Call the financial domination line. It's 11:00am your time right now and you are probably too drunk to find the button. So just click here fucker.>>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

princess i am so sorry that you didn't like the necklace. I will make it up to you. The necklace you choose is not expensive enough for you. please send me a link of another that is much more expensive and I will buy it. sorry again princess.